The Valley of Moline will hold its annual Valley Dinner at Johnny’s Italian Steakhouse on the 24th of October
This event is normally held during Supreme Council. COVID has changed our plans so we are having the dinner in town. It is open to any member and guest (you do not need to be a 33° or a MSA). We will be honoring Illustrious Brother Dean Sheese 33° MSA. For those that did not know, Dean received his 33° this past August.
The evening will start at 3:00 with a social hour followed by a meal. The cost of the meal is $45 per person (gratuity is included in this price). Appetizers, drinks, and desserts are extra. You will have the choice of one following entrees (these will be ordered at the restaurant):
- Steak Sinatra
- Center cut top sirloin presented Sinatra style, topped with shrimp, crab, sun-dried tomatoes, and garlic cream sauce.
- Grilled Salmon Bearnaise
- Broiled Atlantic salmon topped with tarragon bearnaise sauce.
- Scallops and Arugula Risotto
- Seared scallops, lemon butter, cherry tomatoes, arugula and shaved Asiago cheese, served over parmesan cheese risotto.
- JOHNNY’S FILET MEDALLION TRIO
- Three individual filets topped with horseradish, Gorgonzola and parmesan crusts, served in a rich demi-glace.
All meals will come with Johnny’s house salad, garlic mashed potatoes, mixed vegetables, and focaccia bread. You may order appetizers, drinks, and desserts (these are not included in the price of the entrée).
Show your support for the Valley and congratulate Dean on receiving his 33°! This event is limited to the first 54 tickets. Use this link to make your reservation for the dinner at Johnny’s.
There are still 24 tickets available for the Quad City Storm game on the 23rd of October. So you can take your spouse/friend to a hockey game on Saturday and then enjoy a nice meal on Sunday at Johnny’s. There are only 24 tickets available for the hockey game. Use this link to secure your tickets. You will need to get a ticket for every family member that will be attending.
ICOD – June 25th, 2022 in Springfield. Here’s the date for your calendar!