- February 10th, 4p-7p?, Valentines Celebration at the Cathedral (or, the Last Hurah!). There will be Shrimp Cocktail, Crab Cakes and Shrimp Dip along with other snacks. Adult beverages will also be available. Cost is $5/person. Please RSVP to: Lauren Crawford 309-372-4647 or Tim Vice 309-207-0965 NLT February 7th.
- Tuesday, February 13 beginning at 7:00 p.m. Eureka Lodge no. 69 in Milan will confer a second degree. Refreshments will follow in the Dining Hall.
- Friday, February 16 Eureka Lodge be going to a QC Mallards hockey game. We will meet outside the Ticket Booth at 6:15 p.m. Family and friends are invited to join us.
- Saturday, February 17 beginning at 8:30 a.m. Grand Lodge Academic Bowl sectional tournament at Riverdale High School in Port Byron, Illinois.
- Tuesday, February 20 beginning at 7:00 p.m. Eureka Lodge no. 69, in Milan will be having a Lodge Officer Rod & Ritual practice on Opening 1, 2, 3 and the First Section of the First Degree.
- Tuesday, February 27 beginning at 7:00 p.m. Eureka Lodge no. 69 in Milan will be conferring a first degree. Refreshments will follow in the Dining Hall.
On Saturday, March 24th, the Freeport Masonic Temple will be hosting a Masonic Membership Day. Whether you are a Mason or a non-Mason, one or both of these programs is sure to peak your interest.
Maximizing and Enjoying a Quality Masonic Membership Experience is open to everyone, Masons and non-masons alike.
Master Mason Workshop is for Master Masons only
Right Worshipful Brother Wayne Spooner, Grand Chaplain and Grand Lodge Membership Committee Chairman will be presenting both programs. R.W. Bro. Spooner has been an active Master Mason for more than 24 years and is a respected Masonic leader. Known for his dynamic and interactive speaking, Brother Spooner has a passion for learning and sharing knowledge. He currently serves Illinois Freemasonry as Worshipful Master of Hesperia Lodge #411 in Chicago, Chairman of the Grand Lodge Membership Committee and is Grand Chaplain.
There is no cost for the programs or lunch. Just come and enjoy spending time learning about Freemasonry and introduce a non-Mason to our wonderful fraternal brotherhood. The full itinerary is as follows:
9:30 AM Coffee, donuts & fellowship
10:30 AM Maximizing and Enjoying a Quality Masonic Membership Experience
12:00 Noon Lunch Catered by Krogull Custom Catering
1:00 PM Master Mason Workshop (Master Masons only)
Again, there is no fee to attend any or all of this day. We do ask for the courtesy of reservations to be made for programs and lunch. Please contact the office at email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 815-233-0513 by Friday, March 16th to make reservations. We hope to see you on March 24th, as we learn more about Freemasonry!
Dean G. White, 33º
Freeport Masonic Temple